Individual Member Benefits:
- Designator status may be indicated on all personal communication such as business cards, stationery and email signatures.
- Discounts to certain industry events and functions including CPD offerings.
- Access to a network of like minded professionals through the local insurance institute.
- Recording of your designation status on the National Learners' Records Database (NLRD) with SAQA.
- Free access to communication and certain online CPD activities through renowned insurance partners.
- Access to your personal records on our system including your academic and CPD record with the ability to update your contact information.
- Free recording of CPD events you have completed.
- Access to a range of online discounted services through our lifestyle programme with Global Choices
- If you work for a corporate member company you still have to apply for individual membership.
- Similarly, membership of a local insurance institute does not automatically translate to IISA membership
© 2016 IISA. All rights reserved.